Friday, October 07, 2011

The Vault : Unconquered - XXX (T-shirt)

Unconquered is an underrated mid-90's metalcore band from the biggest little city in the world, Reno, NV. They are not your typical Straight Edge band that sings about positivity and unity, Unconquered addressed crucial issues like animal abuse, betrayal, child molestation, drug addiction, religion, and world hunger. I have to say that they are one of my all-time favorite band from Reno. I also happen to correspond with Glenn Lemon (guitar) years ago, and he really is an awesome guy. Now, on with the shirt. This shirt most probably came out during the 'My Pain' 7", because it has the Area 51 Records logo on the sleeve. Dark green shirt with the yellow Unconquered logo printed on the front. The back-print proves that this band is fond of apocalyptic/macabre paintings. This t-shirt will be 'entombed' in my collection until the day of judgement.

Front

Left Sleeve
 
    Back

No comments:

Post a Comment