Sunday, October 30, 2011

The Vault : Foundation '3 Song Promo' (CD)

A fellow B9er tossed me this CD along with the Integrity 'Systems Overload' LP that I bought from him. He also sent me a NOFX 'The PMRC Can Suck On This' 7" vinyl. 

Here is the short note that he wrote:


 
 Cover Artwork

 Inlay

This promo CD contains early recordings of the following Foundation songs: Against The Wall, Keyhole, and Testing Patience. You can order 'When The Smoke Clears' CD/LP and 'At Your Mercy' 7" from Bridge 9 Records

"I pray that hand of yours gets hacked right off from your wrist. Sliced through like a god damn hammer and I hope the pain drops you to your knees cause if you can't stand then you can't stomp on these dreams. I've seen your kind, and you're all the same." - No Cure For Fools   

No comments:

Post a Comment