Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Vault : Strife - Los Angeles Hardcore (T-shirt)

Strife has and will always be my favorite hardcore band of all time. 'In This Defiance' is a groundbreaking album that got me into Straight Edge, and I'm glad that they will be releasing a new album ('Witness A Rebirth') under 6131 Records this fall. I had a chance of meeting and seeing them play live in 2008, during the “In This Defiance” Lineup - Canadian Tour. It was a short 3-day tour; Quebec City, Montreal, and Toronto. I saw them in Toronto, at the Kathedral; a famous show venue where most hardcore-punk and metal bands play. They were supported by Fired Up!, Reign Supreme, and To The Lions. RZL DZL was supposed to be on this tour as well, I wonder why they didn't made it. Here is the flyer for the said show : 


Strife only have one shirt design for this show, luckily they did not ran out of sizes. Huge logo embossed above the map of 'City of Angels', printed on a white shirt. Witness my t-shirt!  

Front

No comments:

Post a Comment